Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Jamie Jabber lineup this week

Monday - A better understanding of soulmates and initial attraction: This weekend I came up with a fantastic way to explain the attraction between people, how it can be perceived as a soulmate relationship and why relationships grow apart.

Tuesday - Video business: I have an idea for a business of my own. It's video editing with a personal, spiritual side.

Wednesday - The pain body: This is a term that Eckhart came up with and I think I experienced it this week. It was an eye opener.

Thursday - Dating: I am putting myself out there more and more and I am finally opening up to the rest of the world and the idea that I should pursue, to some degree, some new relationships. At girl's night, I got some good female insight that I want to go over.

Friday - Unwritten: I discovered a song called Unwritten while waiting for Nintendo's E3 conference. The words and the mood were amazing and I really want to share it with you all. So much wisdom!

2 comments:

  1. Attraction eh? I think I might of mentioned this book to you, but if you want some additional insight on how attraction and how the "game" works, pick up "The Mystery Method". I seriously wish I had this book 10 years ago. Once I read it, I stopped being so confused and frustrated with women and dating. It all started to make sense and I understood why women do what they do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the attraction video isn't so much a how to like the Mystery method is, it's more of a clarification of how I see the workings of attraction...WHY the numbers make sense.

    It's going up now...

    ReplyDelete

Followers